Tuesday 16 July 2013

pay day buys!

Hi again,
Today I ventured into town with my pennies because every pay day I like to treat myself to some new beauty products to try so I will have regular pay day posts.

Today I popped into boots to see if they had any good offers on and was so excited when I saw Tony and Guy was on 3 for £12... so today I have purchased the
-Tony and Guy shampoo for damaged hair
-Tony and Guy conditioner for damaged hair
-Tony and Guy heat protection mist
 I have heard really good reviews on Tony and Guy so im excited about trying this brand out.


I also took a quick trip to wilkinsons and purchased a tea tree face scrub by skinlogy, I have never tried this brand before but it was only 98pence so I thought cant go wrong!
I will give feedback on these products soon... if you have tried these products before then I would love to know what you think! Or if there are anything you would like to know about these products then please just pop your question in the comments below :)
Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment