Thursday 18 July 2013

Nearly Empties

I thought I would do a post on what products I have nearly used up so you can see my opinions and advise, you might agree with them or might just think shush. haha

HEAVENLY PRODUCTS
These are the products I loved and will be re-purchasing...

1. Argonoil- miracle heat defence spray     £12.99 Boots
'I love love love this!! big thumbs up for me!'
This spray is an absolute life saver, as my hair is dip dyed ombre the bleached bottoms are very fragile. This spray is non greasy or sticky and I can actually see the results and it makes my hair feel so soft after I use it. I usually spray it after I have washed my hair and prior to the blow drying, I then section my hair before straightening and I like to sprist the spray once into the palm of my hand and run it through my hair. Would deffo recommend this...

2. Tresemme- blow dry lotion     £5.50 Boots
'Did its job, made my hair feel soft!'
I actually got this for Christmas and it came along with my current Tresemme hairdryer, and I wouldn't say it was amazing but it is a nice extra to have in your hair care drawer. I just simple spray on prior to the blow drying and sometimes spray it into the palm of my hand to run through the lower end and tips of my hair just for extra protection from the heat. Good addition to the hair care drawer.

OVERRATED PRODUCTS
These are the products that I am glad to see the bottom of...

1. Mane'n'Tail- herbal gro shampoo & conditioner     £9.59 Amazon
'I got my hopes up so high... disappointing!'
Was sat depressed with my pathetic length hair one night and decided to make the mistake of typing in to Google 'products that aid with hair growth' and what do you know millions of products came up. So I decided to sit and read hundreds and hundreds of reviews and a few popped up more than once and one of them was the Mane'n'Tail products, I then visited the actual site and found that the products use to be used on horses hair....yeah I was a bit worried too! but after reading I was kind of convinced and was absolutely devastated when I found that I couldn't order them as they was from America. So I went to my trusty Amazon, for people that don't know amazon.com has everything you could think of! I got a tad over excited and bought lots and lots of hair masks, conditioner, shampoo, sprays and I can honestly say my hair has not benefitted from these at all! Big waste of money...

2. Nivea- moisturiser     £3.40 Boots
'nice moisturiser, bit sticky...'
This moisturiser has served me well, but I wouldn't call it a an amazing product. It doesn't really smell of anything which some people may prefer but I like been able to smell it while I put it on (sounds a tad strange haha). It also its a fast absorbing moisturiser so once I had put it on I would have to waft around nudey for a while until it dried then I would be able to get ready. like it don't love

Hope you enjoyed this guys and hopefully it might have come in use to someone? I don't know...
speak soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment